Thursday 1 November 2012


exhibitionist.

I've been living in london for six months now and really want to make the most of having so many amazing things to go and see on my doorstep! Yesterday I went to see tim walker - storyteller at somerset house which was fab! the exhibition showcased his stunning photographs and installation pieces which were absolutely staggering! I would definitely urge you to go to this and it was free which was a bonus! 
here are some photos I took when I was there...


A couple of weeks ago I also went to see the little black jacket chanel exhibition by Karl Lagerfeld & Carine Roitfeld at the saatchi gallery, again an afternoon very well spent looking at stunning photographs and inspiring to see the famous chanel jacket styled in so many beautiful ways! this exhibition was also free and I even got to take home a copy of one of the posters that featured in the exhibition absolutely free which was lovely! unfortunately this exhibition ended in london a few days ago, but if you are in another city when it is on display, you must go!
Again here are a few of my snaps...





Now to decide on my next outing, any suggestions?

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment